Lost Girl Season 5 will be the last season of Lost Girl. I will pause here for a moment of silence. (Pause.) Syfy finally announced the premiere date for Lost Girl's farewell season. Season 5 will air in the U.S starting on Friday, April 17 at 10/9c. Canadians (and geo-spoofers) have already seen half the season, since it began airing in December in the land of the maple leaf.
I don't want to give too much away but I think you Doccubus fans will be pleased with the way the first half of the season ends.
The Season 5 trailer doesn't really reveal much.
- Bo can rock a waitress uniform.
- Lauren is a badass with a ninja star.
- Tamsin needs to work on her swing.
- Bo thinks it's fun to choke Lauren. And by the look on Lauren's face this is not a 50 Shades of Gray kind of moment for them.
- Dyson is still around.
- Kenzi isn't. But then she is dead. But given the name of the first episode is "Like Hell Part 1", I doubt we have seen the last of Kenzi. And dead is kind of a relative term on Lost Girl.